Terms and Conditions of Entry into Elders Real Estate Naracoorte List to Win Campaign
The Elders Real Estate Naracoorte List to Win competition gives eligible entrants within the service area of the office (Naracoorte, Hynam, Lucindale, Avenue Range, Padthaway, Frances, Penola and West Wimmera Shire) an opportunity to go into a draw to win one of two travel vouchers.
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below;
2. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published information, these terms and conditions will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
3. The Campaign commences on 1 June 2021 at 4pm ACST and closes on 31 August 2021 at 11.59pm ACST (“Campaign Period”).
4. The Promoter of this competition is Elders Rural Services Australia Limited ACN 004 045 121 trading as Elders Real Estate Naracoorte of Shop 5 Kincraig Plaza, Naracoorte SA (“Promoter”).
5. To enter this Campaign, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Campaign Period:
a) be an Australian resident aged 18 years or older.
b) registered proprietor of appraised property.
c) applicable for new business to Elders Real Estate Naracoorte.
d) all properties will be appraised prior to acceptance of authority to sell.
e) entry is conditional upon the property being fully compliant and meets Elders Real Estate minimum requirements to sell.
f) entry is conditional upon a signed sole sales agency agreement for a period of no less than 90 days.
g) the property must be within Elders Real Estate Naracoorte’s service area being Naracoorte, Hynam, Lucindale, Avenue Range, Padthaway, Frances, Penola and West Wimmera Shire.
h) accept and comply with these conditions.
6. The Promoter’s business directors, management and employees, their immediate families, their retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to participate in the Campaign.
7. The process for entry is as follows:
a. Client elects to have a sales appraisal with an Elders Real Estate Naracoorte salesperson during the Promotion Period.
b. After the Elders Real Estate salesperson has conducted the appraisal, the client will automatically receive one (1) entry to the competition.
c. If the client then signs a sole agency agreement with an Elders Real Estate Naracoorte agent the client will automatically receive three (3) entries to the competition.
8. The prize pool is valued up to AUD$750 and consists of:
a. 1st Prize Gift Voucher from Naracoorte Travel n Cruise totalling AUD$500
b. 2nd Prize Gift Voucher from Naracoorte Travel n Cruise totalling AUD$250.
9. Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The winner will be selected at random from the entries at Shop 5 Kincraig Plaza, Naracoorte SA 5271.
11. Prize winners will be notified within five working days of the competition end date via the contact details provided to any representative of Elders Real Estate Naracoorte upon appraisal request including full name, mobile number and email address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a runner up will be selected from the remaining valid entries to decide a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. Prizes will be available for collection from Elders Real Estate Naracoorte at Shop 5 Kincraig Plaza within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
13. Prize winners First Name only will be published on our Facebook Page at the conclusion of the campaign.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise stated by the entrant and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
15. The name and country of residence of the winner will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
16. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this Campaign are final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to them.
17. Winners are liable for any taxes, levies and duties resulting from participating in the Campaign or receiving the prize.
18. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for loss, theft, or misuse of any cash payment or property damage, personal injury, or misfortune in any way attributable to the Campaign.
20. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur, including but not limited to those sustained or suffered:
a) as a result of the collection of customer details by the Promoter; or
b) in the use of the prize.
21. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Campaign shall be governed by the laws of the relevant Australian state and/or territory.
Naracoorte Travel n Cruise Terms and Conditions
22. There are two (2) Travel Vouchers to be won over the period of the competition.
23. The total Prize is valued up to AUD$750.
24. The Prize is offered by The Promoter.
25. The Prize is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
26. The Major Prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or any non-travel products.
27. This is a single-use Prize. Any unused portion of the Prize is forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
28. The Prize is non-transferrable and only valid for travel from 1 September 2021 until 1 September 2022, subject to availability. The Major Prize is not available over restricted travel dates including but not limited to, public holidays, school holidays and peak periods. Travel must be concluded by 1 September 2022.
29. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
30. This Prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
31. Changes or cancellation may incur charges from Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and the Prize cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
32. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Prize amount.
33. The customer may add services or stay additional nights, however the customer is responsible for any additional costs.
34. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
35. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, the Prize cannot be applied to them. Any such charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
For a current market update, to arrange your appraisal or discuss your real estate options please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team.